JOIN OUR CREW

We're never satisfied with the state of the local gaming community here in DuBois, PA. We're constantly trying to network, expand, and bring new people into the fold. This includes teamwork and communication with other gaming groups, gaming stores, and individual players. So no matter whether you are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or West Virgina ... you're still close enough to stay in contact and join our crew. Come roll some dice with us. We'll return the favor.

January 23, 2009

MOSH PIT MADE EASY


When playing Steamroller 4, there are several scenarios that require patterns on the game table. One good example is Mosh Pit. Although it is perfectly acceptable to use string to mark out the Pit itself, I decided that making a simple template would be more effective.

I went to Dollar Tree and bought several sheets of green cardboard sheets at $0.50 each. I marked the sheets with the appropriate sized circle, and then cut them out to size. I used some scrapbook lettering stickers to label the template (just for fun!) and suddenly I had a useful piece of terrain for my Steamroller 4 tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment