JOIN OUR CREW

We're never satisfied with the state of the local gaming community here in DuBois, PA. We're constantly trying to network, expand, and bring new people into the fold. This includes teamwork and communication with other gaming groups, gaming stores, and individual players. So no matter whether you are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or West Virgina ... you're still close enough to stay in contact and join our crew. Come roll some dice with us. We'll return the favor.

March 15, 2009

STARTING FRESH

I'm starting fresh with the Blog. I know that there are a lot of people who sent me kind emails and left a few messages wondering what was going on with the DuBois WARMACHINE Blog. It was nice to actually hear from the people reading what I publish. So PLEASE continue to stay in contact. I like to get feedback, response, and comments to what I write. And if you want to see anything specific on these pages, please let me know.

And yes, the Jolly Roger is intact and flying in DuBois, PA.

5 comments:

  1. Looks good! Going black instead of blue on the blog, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I like the black background better. Which do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough, I like the black better. Can't put my finger on it really, just seems to "go" with everything. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to see your blog back, I enjoy the explanation of random rules. I do have one question, is your white cat deaf? My lovely wife gave me a white cat and it turned out to be deaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My white cat (Stripey) doesn't have blue eyes. White cats with blue eyes are the genetic distinction for deaf cats. Although Stripey pretends to be deaf from time to time, she definately can hear.

    ReplyDelete