JOIN OUR CREW

We're never satisfied with the state of the local gaming community here in DuBois, PA. We're constantly trying to network, expand, and bring new people into the fold. This includes teamwork and communication with other gaming groups, gaming stores, and individual players. So no matter whether you are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or West Virgina ... you're still close enough to stay in contact and join our crew. Come roll some dice with us. We'll return the favor.

May 19, 2009

#9 IS GO


Back on 12/5/08 I posted a short list of models I was hoping that Privateer Press would make within the Retribution models. My #9 choice was Dawn Guard, and today Privateer Press published a concept picture of their Dawn Guard. Nice.


I also make a reference back to May last year when I was guessing that Ios would be the next faction. Many of the locals thought I was nuts. But I'm glad I was somewhat right.

No comments:

Post a Comment