JOIN OUR CREW

We're never satisfied with the state of the local gaming community here in DuBois, PA. We're constantly trying to network, expand, and bring new people into the fold. This includes teamwork and communication with other gaming groups, gaming stores, and individual players. So no matter whether you are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or West Virgina ... you're still close enough to stay in contact and join our crew. Come roll some dice with us. We'll return the favor.

November 17, 2008

SIMPLE SCENERY: GEAR FENCE


This one I call "The Gear Fence."

I constantly visit local Goodwill stores in an effort to find interesting materials for making terrain for WARMACHINE. I found a small box of K'Nex parts and decided that they could be used for something although at the time I had no idea what. They laid around for awhile and then one day I was reading my World War II magazine and I decided that I'd make them into something akin to hedgehog obstacles. Basically the idea is that the battlefields of the Iron Kingdoms are littered with parts, and these could easily be transformed into defensive fortifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment